Finally

I managed to ascertain from the tags on the rear cover that the diff was a “3.54 Power-Lok” having drained the oil, she who must be obeyed apparently packed them beautifully in a crate, stolen from he who must do as he’s told.   The Diff was the only element of the donor that I did not refurbish myself partly due to complexity and patly due to the need for specialist tools and I think that the difference is amazing!

Secondly, at the first hint of a dry day all of the remaining donor parts were primed and sprayed with POR-15 and they s a treat and they now sit proudly waiting installation.  Additionally, I have completed (well nearly….) cutting foam inserts for all of my tools in the trolley which looks positively professional!

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.